Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
NARF! Some dingbat(s)...
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:24:08    Post Subject: NARF! Some dingbat(s)... Reply with quote View Single Post

Some dingbat(s) had the nerve to try and get legal/technical on a cable tv/telephony bash over at [H]. ...and try to pull up urban myths and fake facts in an argument with me. ...grrr fugging idiots. just the wrong subject to start a incorrect discussion on with me. lol

That place is sooooo full of armchair commentators.. Not just in the non-tech sections, but also in the hardware/software areas too. Bunch of "Chicken Little" whiners.. ..."oh nos!!!11 Amd/Intel will never survive" and stupid other things that lifeless dimensional space sucking souls boohoo about. I swear, some of them over there's only useful purpose on Earth is to filter the air of contaminates with their lungs.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:40:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't rely on the larger forums like [H] to start discussions. Too many fanboi's and know it alls.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:58:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That and Steve never has anything nice to say about Apple, so you know he's an a$$hole

There's a ton of children over there who take everything at gospel...god forbid they actually learn something first hand or question why there might be multiple solutions to a problem.

/end rant

Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:08:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Speaking of TV and dingbats... I figured I would ask about this in your thread... Next year digital cable becomes mandatory, right? And it really has nothing to do with HD or SD.

I saw this today...

http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=1140

And thought, how wrong is that? Not just a forum rant, but an article... Huh?
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:36:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hmmm.. Yeah, he's a dingbat too...

Digital is manditory, not HD. And it only effects CATV companies and those who receive off of antenna. Digital broadcasting uses less bandwidth. An analog channel uses 6mhz, where as a digital can use 1/12 of that for one channel. HD channels use substancially more than a standard digital channel.

With digital, its like the toads & frogs thing. All HD channels are digital, but not all digital are HD. The vast majority of the broadcasters will stay in standard format versus HD.

People's basic tier channels will still be analog NSTC format - for the time being.
timberwolf
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:42:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Only good thing in that OCModShop article was the picture of Cameron Diaz.

Oh, and that is why I don't go on the [H] forums.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:15:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

timberwolf wrote:

Oh, and that is why I don't go on the [H] forums.

If you've ever seen Diaz up close w/o makeup - you would have overlooked the nipplage in that pic. Crazy ...all I can say is, Covergirl must make tons of money off of her.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:06:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

timberwolf wrote:

Wow, I missed that the first time. I guess I stopped "reading" before I got that far.

I agree with knight... She can look incredible sometimes, but then you see some other pics and it doesn't even look like the same person. Ahh, the magic of Hollywood.
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:45:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hahah, can't agree more with you. My wife even agrees that Diaz looks greasy. Well to be honest, that guy lost all credibility when he called her Carmen instead of Cameron lol
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:31:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

that chicks got a mouth like Billy Big Bass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: