Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Antec Sonata II Prize Draw - from Acousti Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:17:23    Post Subject: Antec Sonata II Prize Draw - from Acousti Products Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
We have a new prize draw competition just online (ending on 21st November), and thought you might like to know about it!

Win a superbly-quiet Antec Sonata II PC case with the NEW AcoustiPack Soundproofing kit and Zalman quiet CPU & GPU coolers!

We have two bundles to offer in an easy-to-enter prize draw, and also four sets of AcoustiFan DustPROOF ultra-quiet PC fans with anti-vibe fan mounts for the second prize!

1st PRIZE: - Antec Sonata II Quiet PC Case Bundle with pre-cut AcoustiPack Soundproofing and the latest Zalman quiet CPU & GPU coolers...

2nd PRIZE: - Any size AcoustiFan DustPROOF award-winning Ultra-Quiet PC fan with a set of Ultra-Soft Anti-vibration Fan Mounts...

http://www.acoustiproducts.com/en/prize.asp Mr. T
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BashBang
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:56:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just sounding out, I checked out the site pretty cool sound sample of the differences between unsound proofed and sound proofed.
I hate the vacuum cleaner sound coming from under my desk.

Confused Still a skeptic when it comes to ventilation, they state it is not a problem. Its just me and it very likely not a prob for others. I like proper ventilation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: