Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Holiday Tips?!?
For the mailman, garbage men, etc...
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 20:48:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
WHAT?
I thought MILK delivery guys were a myth told by parents to their kids. How lazy are you to get milk delivered to you door? Isn't there a 7-11 or grocery store within a few minutes of driving?

Nope, they do still exist. And let me tell you, the milk we get from them was in the Cow the day before and taste A LOT better than the stuff you get from the store. It's generally less than the "Organic Hormone Free" stuff you get in the store, but more than the cheap stuff that they just shipped over from China.

And for the wait staff, their tip starts at 10% and can go down to 0%, and they have no top limit. If you want to find out what happens to wait staff when they KNOW they are getting a 15% - 18% tip? Go to South Beach some time... worst service in the world.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

kimchiman
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:40:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Many place here in NJ have the nerve to ask for their tip up front, especially buffets. All they do is bring you 1 soda and expect 15% for that.
microcheap
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:51:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes I tip why? because its christmas they should be given benfits in this time of year. I usually tip our garbageman with a couple of bucks like 20 dollars or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: