Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Mr. Beer
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:09:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey I got one of these for Christmas as well. I am a few days away from bottling my first batch. Not sure how the first batch will turn out but I have done some more reading and learned a few more things for the next batch. I have also read that there are some really good recipes out there and that most of the Mr. Beer kits are very good.

Next batch will probably taste even better and I am going to go with some of the deluxe refills. I may also add in some extra items to slightly change the flavor and bring the alcohol content up.

Let me know how your first batch turns out and I will let you know about mine.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:19:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You know,
I don't think BB ever did let us know how his batch turned out. I'm guessing it's gone by now though Wink Unless of course the bottles are still tucked away in a closet or some such. 2yrs would be a bit on the long side, but maybe BB was going for that "skunky" beer flavor Grin

*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:25:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:38:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ha ha. I never looked at the date. I was linked off google to the thread and never thought to look at the date.......

Funny actually.
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:53:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jasno999 wrote:
ha ha. I never looked at the date. I was linked off google to the thread and never thought to look at the date.......

Funny actually.

Funny indeed! Now back to your regularly scheduled thread resurrection....
vulcan
Pleased but Sticky.

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:21:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think he mutated in to something, maybe Beerman, and is now being held by the US DoD for further "expermients"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: