Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
New Nvidia
The latest card is released
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:13:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd opt for a 8800GT (G92), but that's just me, they are getting real cheap lately and they play whatever I I need it to and good frame rates. I don't have a clue as to what it will do on a AMD rig 3D Mark 06 wise, but on my rig I can get a bit over 14000 out of mine at default program settings on a 24" LCD.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:55:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So, I just got 2 very nice things. A check for my Alaskan mineral rights and my refund from Uncle Sam. All said, about 7 grand. Grin

Damn the torpedoes, I'm getting the 9800 GX2! I might have a power connector problem but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:48:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
So, I just got 2 very nice things. A check for my Alaskan mineral rights and my refund from Uncle Sam. All said, about 7 grand. Grin

Damn the torpedoes, I'm getting the 9800 GX2! I might have a power connector problem but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.

You are teh SUX!!
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:17:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

EC, aren't you in Denver? You have that Guinness keg, right? maybe we can split time... I'll let you gaze upon my PC with the new video card and I'll make sure your Guinness is fresh. Laughing
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:50:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So, I pulled the trigger... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143128 Cool

I used the link from here. Hope you see some kickback from newegg, "Doctor Feelgood.' I liked your old nick better. Crazy
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:23:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
EC, aren't you in Denver? You have that Guinness keg, right? maybe we can split time... I'll let you gaze upon my PC with the new video card and I'll make sure your Guinness is fresh. Laughing

No, I don't have Guinness... takes a special set up. Only have Fat Tire on tap right now, and waiting for Sam Adam's Summer Ale to show up Grin
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:37:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
So, I pulled the trigger... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143128 Cool

I used the link from here. Hope you see some kickback from newegg, "Doctor Feelgood.' I liked your old nick better. Crazy

Nice card........... Wave Hope it serves you well................. Grin

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:49:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:

Cool, thanks. But what old nick? Big Bruin?

I'll have to see what kind of $$ a $550 purchase sends the site... Don't know that there has been one like that before... Laughing

Anyone have O'Doules on tap? That is enough to get me buzzed... Sad
CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:14:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:

Wow.This card is very expensive even now.I still wait to see what the GT200 GPU before buying a powerplant videocard like this one
timberwolf
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:34:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Expensive, but it is nice to see that they dropped $50 from when they were first launched. I love picture quality and frame rates as much as everyone else, but I'm content with my single 8800GT. I might buy another one if I see a killer deal or if a new game requires me to get one (not Crysis).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: