Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Old School Theme Dropped
Don't worry there is a replacement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 01:23:22    Post Subject: Old School Theme Dropped Reply with quote View Single Post

In order to make managing the forum easier I have dropped the Old School theme... That is the one that looked just like the default theme, but at full screen instead of a fixed width.

Don't worry, it has been replaced by some text (temporary method) on the default Big Bruin theme in the upper right of the menu bar that lets you select "Fixed" or "Wide".

It does the same thing as having a whole extra template with just a couple lines of css and javascript... Instead of a totally separate theme that had to be updated on its own every time there was something for security, contest, ads, etc...

It seems like a cache clearing may be in order for those that use Firefox... Otherwise I haven't seen any issues. Let me know if you do.

The Subsilver theme will be next to fall... Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 01:58:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, hit refresh and noticed the change...was like WTF, then I noticed the Fixed/Wide option up there LOL
kimchiman
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:57:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I like it. Much wider now.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:32:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not any wider... Just easier to implement for people that want it wider, and less work for me maintaining the forum.

Fixed = exactly the same as selecting what was/is called "BigBruin" in your profile.

Wide = exactly the same as selecting what was called "OldSchool" in your profile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: