Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Ultraproducts.com RMA Process = HORRID POLICY WORST EVER 
NO TACT
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:08:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote

JimBowy wrote:
NO TACT wrote:
Yeah well they want to charge my CC and then ship me a SU, then issue an RMA and have me ship the dead one back for a refund? That is nonsense. I have always been able to ship back the dead one and upon inspecton by the supplier I am shipped a replacement.

It sounds like a policy to prevent them from getting screwed. They probably don't want to send a psu and get nothing back in return. Charging you sure is a _big_ incentive.

I don't like that either and I wouldn't put up with it.

I just had a problem with Sony Entertainment offering a warranty on some headphones I purchased. I took it straight to the top, contacting the Sony CEO of America. I suggest if you can, contact somebody high-ranking in the company and go from there.

(It took a TON of research to find the Email Address of the Sony CEO by the way.... Ha...)

I have always been able to ship back the dead one and upon inspecton by the supplier I am shipped a replacement.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved