Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Pro Football Pick 'Em - Week Seventeen 
MrMagnum
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:29:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote

borschtBomber[SS] wrote:
strategy?! We are supposed to use strategy? lol, guess thats why I haven't won yet.

i had a strategy for all the weeks i played. i used a combination of madden 08, strat-o-matic board game and quick play football.

with quick play- i was able to include the current stats for this season instead of the usual last year stats.

quick play and strat-0-matic are board games using the stats of the previous year. i play in a head to head league with a draft making it a heads up fantasy league instead of collecting numbers from the paper each week and putting them on paper, we coached our players through a season. i used stratomatic the first couple weeks i played.

quick play is a little easier to configure with the new stats keeping it realistic. i used it last week and now this week.

if you don't already know what madden 08 is... never mind. i used it a copule weeks and didn't do very well. it picked New England to go 9-5 through week 15 and Miami to finish 9-7 so i had some fouled up picks.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved