Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 Final 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 07 May 2008 03:37:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link and info, Methious. Wink

But after reading most of users replies there...I decided to wait a little longer before trying that. I just cant afford to mess up my current WinXP SP2 installation. Crazy Yikes Grin

Just wonder why the he** Microsoft doesnt want to release DX10 pack for WinXP. Mad Like they would lose anything by doing that....dont they realise we'll all switch to Vista sooner or later...so trying to force us to move sooner with such low blows is kinda weird. Bang Head

Anyway...there is still one option for me...better to mess up with these hacks...I can actually install Vista on old hdd...and try 100% working DX10 there....then decide whether it's worth it or not. Wink

Oh...and about SP3...i have all drivers and everything working under SP2...so transition to SP3 shouldnt cause any problems i guess. And even if it does...I read at M$ site that you can easily remove it manually (and get back SP2 you were using) by running one file (dont remember its name now). So at least here there is (almost) nothing to lose. Or is it? (we can never be sure about that wherever M$ is involved) Grin

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved