Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: General Question About Social Networking Contests 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:28:15    Post Subject: General Question About Social Networking Contests Reply with quote

Basically - I have seen that there are a bunch of contests for tech sites and manufacturers centered around social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. And, I get asked on a regular basis why Bigbruin.com isn't up on these sites.

Well, maybe it is time to try it out. I created a Facebook page last night and it may be the center of the next contest. Not sure what it will be all about or what the prize will be, but look for something to start after the current contest ends... Maybe by the end of June actually. If you find the page, feel free to sign up... There mightnot be much there yet, but being a "fan" gets you one step closer to winning whatever/whenever.

So, the questions are... Do you use Facebook? Do you enter the contests run by sites over on Facebook?

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:57:50; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved