Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Cooler Master CSX Spring Contest
Win Gift Certificates Good Toward CSX Products
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:03:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The thing is they still have that case for sale at the CSX store even though they have zero stock. All I get is voice mail when I try calling their toll free line.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:03:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

wow, that is just really bad...when you do contests like this its usually to try and get the word of mouth out there but this seems to be backfiring.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:00:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I contacted a rep at their Taiwan offices to try and get the ball rolling Smile
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:33:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sell the GC on ebay...no more headaches (for you at least).
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:04:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

There is no physical GC to sell. Goose doesn't even know how to redeem his prize. He was told he won, but wasn't given a code or anything, and now he can't seem to contact them on e-mail for any help.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:52:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Goose should call their toll free number 1-888-624-5099 and ask to speak with someone about it.
Goose
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:02:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You lucked out slugbug.

Quote:
I sincerely apologize if your questions were not answered before.

However, you may only use the gift certificate on any products that you see available at the CSX store.

The gift certificate is not valid at the Cooler Master store.

Sad

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:13:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well I haven't lucked out yet since I still haven't received anything. It takes nearly a week to get an email reply from H Davolos and forget about trying to speak with someone. I only get voice mail and they never call back.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 21:13:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I was told my order was to be shipped earlier this week and I would get a tracking number soon afterward. No email with tracking number has arrived yet. Confused

Getting a little tired of their empty promises. They now tell me that my order has been shipped but still no sign of a tracking number from them. This is getting old real fast Mad

Been trying all week to get a tracking number. Their customer service blows Mad

edit August 19th: I finally got a tracking number yesterday and found out that my order was only shipped yesterday. They had told me earlier that my order shipped last week.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:08:15    Post Subject: Pics as promised Reply with quote View Single Post

I finally received my stuff from the $400 gift card I won back in May.
They ran out of the black in/out Stacker 830 so I took the regular one. It comes with a nice aluminum mouse pad. I also got a Real Power Pro 650w PSU. The balance of the $400 gift card went towards shipping.

They were pretty cool with the customs documents so I didn't have to pay any UPS brokerage fees or Customs taxes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: