Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Bigbruin.com 5th Birthday Party 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 17:25:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote

WOW..I actually won something...GREAT! Grin Smile

I was just thinking about buying some fan(s) in the next few days/weeks, because summer is coming and i noticed that my cpu&mobo temps were already some 5 degrees higher. And with PCI Cooling Booster and RAM Fan, i believe i could get lower temps (hopefully with not too much extra noise from RAM Fan - I just read in one review that it's loud, but that's where fan control units came in play, right? Smile ) So this prize came just at the right time! And although I kinda "hoped" (like probably majority of members) to win some gr.card (to be finally able to try crossfire King )...but if i take everything into account, then this is even better gift atm, and am really VERY HAPPY about it. Because if i got gr.card...i would probably have to also change psu...and still to buy fans to get lower temps...and only god knows what other problems would i also run into...so who cares about few FPS more or less...what really matters is that i'll be able to also keep my beer cold with USB Beverage Cooler! And that's what really counts! Grin Laughing King Wink

So Thank You Big Bruin staff and sponsors! Smile Congratulations to other winners (enjoy your prizes!) and best wishes to all other members too! Wave And for all members who havent won anything today...just dont give up...be active and stick with BB and I am sure that soon you'll win something too - because if i did...so can anyone else here! No doubt here! Wink

Thanks again and cya soon. Wave Wave Wave

(and now back to TrackMania NF....anyone else here wanna play too?...just find me inside and we'll race) Wink

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved