Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Reviews "issue" 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 07 May 2008 10:52:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree with you...that users navigation and site management should both be as simple as possible to use. So no point in getting easy user navigation, when you would need to struggle for hours trying to put some article online. Wink

But you do know what i meant with that? Look at i.e. these 2 random review links i just found to show you example:

http://www.techarp.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=538&pgno=0

(although it's kinda hard to find that tiny "quick link menu" at TechARP, but still...better than nothing)

and

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/706/1/

(has review index at the bottom of page).

And some other sites also offer both combinations...page numbers (with or without names) and that index pull down menu's.

Now I am totally aware that this feature varries from software to software, but (in my opinion)...majority of such online software offers at least some option to add those names to each page. At the same time...I just remembered how hard and time consuming is to "break" each page and name it in i.e. Joomla. Surely gives you few headaches (and eats away few precious hours of your time (if longer article is in question)), before you sort all those names out....and to put all things where they should be...because later...that article index is integrated at each page on right top side...and messes up with article...unless you lower first few lines...ahhhhhhh....crazy. But then again...thats Joomla...dont know what you use...could be easier or harder...only Doctor knows. Grin Wink

So leave it as it is now if its too hard to integrate it easily. It was just my idea of how to make navigation much easier for end users...thats all.

Peace. King Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved