Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Reviews "issue" 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 07 May 2008 11:17:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
Yeah - in the BB brand software, changes can be tricky. LOL.

I hope they're not so tricky, that Doctor couldnt find some easy solution. Grin

Now seriously...that NEXT<>PREV buttons sucks...i agree...but in the middle of them...it could be that index with pull down menu to select desired page...or as you said...index/details at bottom and pages as top... Wink

Actually...to sum it up...anything would go as long as there are names set for each page (even if this is done by the most low tech way...to write them one under another...i.e...1.Introduction..next line..2.Specifications..3.Features..etc...and you copy those few lines to each page and allign that text to i.e. right side Grin )...for user to see whats at each page...without the need to blindly go page by page to find what he/she wants. Grin

But okkkkkkkk...leave it as it is...BB is still NUMERO UNO with or without this feature. King Grin Wink

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved