Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
m4b to mp3 converter
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:26:51    Post Subject: m4b to mp3 converter Reply with quote View Single Post

My Dad paid for an eBook or soemthing like that and it came down as an m4b file... He'd like to put it on his portable mp3 player, but it doesn't accept these files. Anyone know of a converter from m4b to mp3?

I looked all over and haven't found anything yet...

Thanks!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Ondrej 2
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:34:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOR ALL m4b HATERS:
1.Download db powerAMP on this page: www.dbpoweramp.com
2.Install and open the program.
3. Give to it maybe "Hobbit audio book.m4b"( IĀ“ve got this book too)
4. ItĀ“ll write something, click yes and itĀ“ll throw you on some page where you can download "mp4 plug"(youĀ“ll find something like that there).
5. After download install the plug into db powerAMP and then repeat point 3!
6.hen just choose some opions and you can convert m4b to mp3 (I know what IĀ“m talkinĀ“ about Ā“cause it really works.
P.S.: After the program will start converting wait several minutes, itĀ“ll start.
P.P.S:Intresting that IĀ“ve found it and IĀ“m just 13 and not from England or America.=) ONDREJ
greatfafab
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 15 May 2006 04:41:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have successfully converted m4b files using the m4b to mp3 converter , it also supports protected m4p, aa, m4v, wmv, wma formats.

Guide: http://www.topvideopro.com/guide/how_to_convert_protected_m4v_m4p_aa_m4b.htm
Hope it helps.
cocha
banned

PostPosted: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:34:15    Post Subject: SoundTaxi ))) Reply with quote View Single Post

I enjoy using SOUNDTAXI
http://www.soundtaxi.info
It's main advantage - high speed and a huge variety of audio formats supported
Possibly the greatest tool (especially for iPod users)
Smile
slrguy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 03:29:16    Post Subject: I guess that was then this is now Reply with quote View Single Post

I've not found any of the above programs to support the conversion of "protected" m4b files to mp3. I've downloaded the above programs and they won't let me convert protected m4b files to mp3.
If I'm wrong, please advise.
babar
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:20:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I used NoteBurner to do this! Try it and you may like it.NoteBurner
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:24:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OK, I keep noticing that 1 timers posting in this thread.... that is 3 yrs old. What'd ya think? Spammers? Locked
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: