Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Help pick the ChillTec CPU Cooler Contest winner!
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should win the contest?
peti1212
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Barracas
43%
 43%  [ 22 ]
werty316
37%
 37%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 51

werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:14:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Probaby because it was a duplicate vote using the same IP.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

bigfoot72
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:15:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Voting from the library EH?????? Shocking Shocking Shocking WTF WTF Pepper Pepper LOL!!!!!!
DEACON
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:15:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ok thank you. just a heads up NISTRAWBERRY is his wife.
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:18:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

AAHHHHH!! Well that makes sense why the ip is the same. My son had the same problem. Same ip he could not register.I see it is all tied up now!!!!!
peti1212
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:18:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have some people who want to vote for me, but they never got the activation email for their username. What wrong? They've been waiting for more than 1 day for the email. They checked bulk and inbox but nothing.
DEACON
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:21:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

did they check there spam folder? mine was in my comcast spam folder
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:22:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I mentioned earlier that my mailbox was filling up with rejected activation e-mails. Some seemed to be legit, but were blocked by their domain's SPAM filters. Others were ridiculous attempts by people to sign up without providing a valid e-mail address.

If people registered and didn't get the activation e-mail, have them e-mail me at admin@bigbruin.com with the username they chose.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:23:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

bigfoot72 wrote:
I see it is all tied up now!!!!!

But I have 11 votes to throw out, so that should settle it... Laughing
Barracas
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:29:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I had no problem with the voting system as well. I submitted 1 image and then animated it.. I was not going to attempt to trump any others by adding more and more or to keep outdoing the others. Same image slightly improved.. If you felt I had raised the bar too high sorry..

peti1212's image made me make sure I tried to come up with something good and original. I liked his.

So I created this one using photoshop and drew most of the suit and alot of the background to cover the original dancer up..Dancin with the stars seems to be popular so i thought I'd Make Dubya Dance..

and in having fun I used the same photoshop file and made him face the other way..

Then it was suggested that i animate and i took the other dubya image and tried to incorporate it.. to get this.. so basically 3 images animated together..

I in no way wanted to push anyone out as feeling as if they had no shot just wanted to have a solid entry.. I never enterred an online contest where I had to create something to compete before.. It was Fun..
Your entry was very funny and suited the face gesture perfectly..

As well as a few others you had created along with the other members participating...
I only became annoyed and concerned when I had found out that you were soliciting votes from all of the sites you are a member of and were accusing myself to have been cheating. And in your accusations it appeared that either you or someone you knew were doing exactly as you had suggested I or peti1212 was doing.. So It's simple I spent 30 to 45 minutes getting my images together which was really one image modified 3 times and it was fun. You spent what ever time you had on posting several images.. Let the people of this forum vote and choose the one they liked the best.. I wouldn't be upset if i had lost to either of you.. Yet we have spam voting going on and you made it so that the only way anyone would be able to win is to call on all of their friends with computers to register and have them vote for them. Doesn't seem to fit in with the original context of contest purpose does it..
If their were a "See how many friends and people you can bring to BigBruin.com contest". You seem to have the largest networking capability and would probably win that hands down. Just google your name and see how many forums you are apart of..
But I didn't think when enterring this that I would have to go out and solicit all of my online contacts to beat you at your own game..
Which i did start a thread on my site yesterday after realizing what you had going on. Late start. I only have one account on this board
and made no attempts to fix the results. Sorry peti1212 if you have a bad taste in your mouth from this experience since it is your original entry that made me bring my "A" game.
TY to all that voted for me may the best man win..

Gigabyte 3dAurora
AMD-939- X2 4400 @2.5gig 10x250fsb
DFI LanParty UltraD
Corsair HX620 PSU
OCZ400-2048 eldcpe-k 2x1g DDR @ 454mhz 2.5-3-2-5 9/10 divuder
3x Seagate 320 SATA 1 external Seagate 320 and external maxtor 160
EVGA 7600GT KO
Ultra ChillTEC CPU cooler
WinXP PRO
Acer 22in AL2223w

Last edited by Barracas on Sun, 27 May 2007 18:00:29; edited 1 time in total
THRASHER2
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:37:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ultra Products ChillTec Thermo Electric CPU Cooler

This must one DAMN sweeeeet Cooler for everyone Fighter for it Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: