Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Help pick the ChillTec CPU Cooler Contest winner!
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should win the contest?
peti1212
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Barracas
43%
 43%  [ 22 ]
werty316
37%
 37%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 51

werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:08:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
While I knew I might be opening myself up for some headaches by letting people vote, I thought it would be fun, and didn't really know what to expect.

Its still fun to me, but if we do wind up here again it will be different, that's for sure... Laughing

Minimum post count for voters prior to the start of the contest.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

peti1212
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:10:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ok, guys, how about we just stop arguing about all this **** and let Doctor Feelgood delete the bad votes, and everything that is not fair, and then everything will be right. Who thinks that this is a good idea?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:16:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well now I am just concerned about hacking, forget about cheating...

I see tons of hits coming to the site from the private message system of Xoxide's forums, and then find this thread...

LINK

The post of interest from werty316...

Quote:
Attention eveyone, voting only takes less than a minute of your time and you don't need to register. PM me for details.

Although this one is also somewhat interesting...

Quote:
If you have more than computer connected to the internet you could vote again

Done. Contest is over. I'll delete the fraudulent votes and see if it is Barracas or peti1212

ScreenHunter_02 May. 27 18.20.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.22 KB
 Viewed:  739 Time(s)

ScreenHunter_02 May. 27 18.20.gif

ScreenHunter_01 May. 27 18.19.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.46 KB
 Viewed:  729 Time(s)

ScreenHunter_01 May. 27 18.19.gif

werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:22:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So I am getting dropped as a contender because I was trying to recruit people for votes?

Anything I do on other site is my buisness and where does it say I can't do what I did?

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:25:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I would like to know how people can vote without even registering? That is hacking... I just checked the forum's permission policy on the server and it confirmed that only registered members should be allowed to vote.
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:26:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Everyone I ask to vote for me did register. I never hacked anything and I never broke any rules.

If you want an explaination I'll PM you as this doesn't concern anyone else but you and me.

You don't know the full story and since you don't know what I said in those "PMs" on Xoxide you shoud have PM me before calling me a hacker.

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:30:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

werty316 wrote:
Everyone I ask to vote for me did register. I never hacked anything and I never broke any rules.

If you want an explaination I'll PM as this doesn't concern anyone else but you and me.

You were suggesting to people a way for them to cheat to help you. How much more clear is that?

werty316 wrote:
If you have more than computer connected to the internet you could vote again

werty316 wrote:
Ah is it possible if you have access or know someone who'll let you use their computer really quick?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:32:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Still I never cheated as everyone I asked for votes registered and voted.

You think others never did the same but not in other forums like I did? Why else do you think there are alot of new users with no posts who just happen to join while there was a contest that requires membership to vote?

DEACON
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:38:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BARRACAS, BARRACAS HE'S OUR MAN!!! HE CAN EDIT LIKE NO ONE CAN
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 May 2007 20:09:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not even going to get into why the voting ended early... seems pretty obvious to me.

Anyway, the tally has been adjusted and these results are final.

Congrats to Barracas, and thank you to everyone who entered the contest and/or entertained us in this thread. Grin

PM me your shipping details Barracas, thanks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: