Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
My new PSP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:42:09    Post Subject: My new PSP Reply with quote View Single Post

That's right - I got a PSP. Since I've never really owned a handheld, this is really a treat. It puts my girlfriend's Gameboy Advance to SHAME. And it's way better than that stupid Nintendo DS. Split the screen? WHY?!

I can watch movies/videos (as you can see by me in the PSP Wink ), play music, video games, share photos...

This thing is soooo cool, I'm thinking about taking back or selling my iPod.

Sony did a damn fine job. Sun

psp-crap.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.68 KB
 Viewed:  790 Time(s)

psp-crap.jpg

A letter to a soldier
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:11:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, the PSP is really nice, wish there was a way to make your own UMD's and have them readable on the PSP, if there was, then I'd pick one up.

I don't want to have buy movies in both DVD and UMD format. Plus I'd like to be able to put tons of music videos on it, so I could take it to work and watch videos on it.

The 1 gb memory stick for it, isn't enough room to put a fraction of my music videos on it Razz
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:04:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

To expensive. Id rather buy a new arch welder.
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:57:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

As already stated, I would really want one if I could make the discs. If it would read an MPEG video off the memory stick then that would be fine, but I'm not sure if that works.

Anyway, cool stuff man, I'm jealous.

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:59:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BTW, can I have the full size pic of the down low dogg?
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:55:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dud3! wrote:
As already stated, I would really want one if I could make the discs. If it would read an MPEG video off the memory stick then that would be fine, but I'm not sure if that works.

Anyway, cool stuff man, I'm jealous.

Yep, but it has to be in the Mpeg-4 format. I don't know if you saw the video I posted Wink - I'm in the PSP.

And I'll get a big pic to your bb email right now.

A letter to a soldier
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:33:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

my little sister has one...we have 3 games and they have grapihcs comparable toi the ps2...and not to mention the movies...i watched spider man 2 on the way to newport beach one time and the trip flew by...4 hours felt like 1
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:52:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My justification: I use Netflix for my DVDs as it is, and there are few that I actually want to purchase. However, I will be more inclined to purchase a movie for my PSP because it's a great way to be entertained while travelling (especially while driving Wink ). Since I have so many toys at home it can be hard to justify a $25 DVD. Using the PSP for movies is simply a much better investment for me.

A letter to a soldier
travis
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:39:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You think they will make an external UMD writer that hooks up through USB? Now that would be awesome.
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:41:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

travis wrote:
You think they will make an external UMD writer that hooks up through USB? Now that would be awesome.

That would be excellent, but knowing Sony, I don't feel it will happen any time soon - if at all.

A letter to a soldier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: