Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Bigbruin.com 5th Birthday Party 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:14:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Want pics? You'll get them...just for you SUSRUKH Grin

But next time...please dont get me put my beer down....and to get up....to find camera....to check its batteries and replace if needed...to find best spot to take pics...to finally take pics...to find USB cable...to plug camera>usb cable>usb connector...to download pics to computer....to open IE...go to this thread...hit reply....attach pics (before that do upload them to some free site, which also takes 30mins at least)...and finally hit SUBMIT. And for what? For one or two pics...of goods which are exactly the same as in 1st post in this thread, exept with different background....which could be done in Photoshop.... Grin Grin

Dont know why, but all this "HARD WORK" reminded me of this BBQ thread http://www.bigbruin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18274 where "the Man behind a Grill" is the big boss...although woman does most of work...and right now...i feel like that poor woman. Grin Laughing Laughing

Ok...you'll get pics in few minutes if all goes well. Wink

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved