Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Pro Football Pick 'Em - Week Seventeen
Prize Pack from Kingwin
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:50:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

strategy?! We are supposed to use strategy? lol, guess thats why I haven't won yet.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:04:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

While I wouldn't have let myself win anyway, I had been trying by using the over/under. Today was nice as it only took a minute to make my picks as I flew through with my gut feeling instead of all the adding and dividing required the other weeks... Laughing
MrMagnum
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:29:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

borschtBomber[SS] wrote:
strategy?! We are supposed to use strategy? lol, guess thats why I haven't won yet.

i had a strategy for all the weeks i played. i used a combination of madden 08, strat-o-matic board game and quick play football.

with quick play- i was able to include the current stats for this season instead of the usual last year stats.

quick play and strat-0-matic are board games using the stats of the previous year. i play in a head to head league with a draft making it a heads up fantasy league instead of collecting numbers from the paper each week and putting them on paper, we coached our players through a season. i used stratomatic the first couple weeks i played.

quick play is a little easier to configure with the new stats keeping it realistic. i used it last week and now this week.

if you don't already know what madden 08 is... never mind. i used it a copule weeks and didn't do very well. it picked New England to go 9-5 through week 15 and Miami to finish 9-7 so i had some fouled up picks.
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:15:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

borschtBomber[SS] wrote:
Well, my picks are in...what a horrible week to try and guess though. Its hard to guess who will even be playing their starters all game.

Made not but you kind have an idea don't yeah? These are throw aways to many of the teams.
Still....tough week.

www.cduclan.com
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:02:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

=CDU=Above wrote:
borschtBomber[SS] wrote:
Well, my picks are in...what a horrible week to try and guess though. Its hard to guess who will even be playing their starters all game.

Made not but you kind have an idea don't yeah? These are throw aways to many of the teams.
Still....tough week.

except, any team in the play-off wants (or should) to go in with a strong win, and if plying a possible contender, should want to kick AS5.
I can see resting people, and even exercising the second string. But no coach should ever back off at this point.
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:37:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

damnit, Giants should have won it but the ref's really wanted the Patsies to go undefeated. Sad
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:32:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ARRGHH! I Just watch the seahawks lose in the uglest (<<the nicest word I could come up with ) Mad game ever played EVER!
actually not too terrible the first half (<<other than 2 really bad plays) Bang Head Bang Head , and then they brought in the second string. (<<who apparently have never been to a football game before, let alone practiced the game) Crazy
I gonna have nightmares! Bang Head
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:41:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I updated scores with Indy/Tenn in progress, so that game is wrong... Gotta wait til the end.

And WTF... I apparently forgot to hit submit... Uggh.
MrMagnum
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:55:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Seahawks-Falcons score is still 0-0

will you be running this for the playoff games?
Jynxx
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 00:14:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Mags at 12-4 so far!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: