Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Bigbruin.com 5th Birthday Party
Prizes, Pony Rides, and Apple Pie
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:53:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I hope you didnt get me wrong about my comment above... Grin

I LOVE this t-shirt...and will proudly wear it...because thats what i meant with "higher causes"...not to sweep floor with it or something... Grin Laughing

And I also appreciate that very much...because i didnt see it as packing material...but more like extra prize. Wink

Hope that explains the "higher cause" Grin Laughing ...and Thank You once more for everything. Wink Wave

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:20:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My prize in fact showed up today, just now as a matter of fact......................... Grin

After I post these pics of the stuff, I'll be shutting down to install it and play around a little.................... Crazy

Thanks again folks...................... Wave

Last edited by sbrehm72255 on Sat, 17 May 2008 15:18:48; edited 2 times in total
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:23:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 16:17:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nice looking ram. Your Kingston DDR3 was a little slower wasn't it?
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:46:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yup, at least it feels much faster now, but I still need to run some benchmarks.

The stuff booted right up first try and now I'm running it at DDR3-1600...............Wink

Just finished running memtest on it for the past hour and a half.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: