Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Bigbruin.com 5th Birthday Party
Prizes, Pony Rides, and Apple Pie
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:32:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congratulations to all of the winners Thumbs Up
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:47:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

=CDU=Above wrote:
sbrehm72255 wrote:
=CDU=Above wrote:
Yep, congrats n the take.

Thanks, I got lucky and ended up with the DDR3 which is exactly what I was wanting to go with my combo board................... Grin

That's awesome man.

Yeppers, I think so...................... Crazy . I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the memory to see just what it will do performance wise for my little system.............. Yikes

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 07:44:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just wish to let you know that i got my prize! YEAHHH! Now i can finally keep beer cool at hands-reach and not walking that long walk to the fridge every time (10m Grin ). Still have to install all other coolers, but I am more than happy already.

Shipping went by just fine...customs want to charge import duties at first...but after my explaination...they gave up Grin and let me have all goodies for FREE! King

Once more Thank You Big Bruin, Dr.Feelgood and all others involved in this giveaway. Same also goes to all other winners and members, because all this wouldnt be possible without each and every one of You.

Wave

SUSHRUKH
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 07:56:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No pics ?
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:14:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Want pics? You'll get them...just for you SUSRUKH Grin

But next time...please dont get me put my beer down....and to get up....to find camera....to check its batteries and replace if needed...to find best spot to take pics...to finally take pics...to find USB cable...to plug camera>usb cable>usb connector...to download pics to computer....to open IE...go to this thread...hit reply....attach pics (before that do upload them to some free site, which also takes 30mins at least)...and finally hit SUBMIT. And for what? For one or two pics...of goods which are exactly the same as in 1st post in this thread, exept with different background....which could be done in Photoshop.... Grin Grin

Dont know why, but all this "HARD WORK" reminded me of this BBQ thread http://www.bigbruin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18274 where "the Man behind a Grill" is the big boss...although woman does most of work...and right now...i feel like that poor woman. Grin Laughing Laughing

Ok...you'll get pics in few minutes if all goes well. Wink

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:20:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

SUSHRUKH wrote:
No pics ?

No prize as of yet, it should show up today or Monday at the latest last I heard.................. Grin

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:36:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Here you go Wink

..and another one (just make sure you write the one and only real key to Strong economy, somewhere, because it may come handy Wink ).

Have a nice day everyone. Wave

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 10:32:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Shirts make great packing material... Grin
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:10:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:

True, but shirts like THIS ONE...also deserves to be used for some "higher causes". Grin

Last edited by SpeedZone on Sat, 17 May 2008 11:51:11; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:13:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

SpeedZone wrote:
Doctor Feelgood wrote:

True, but shirts like THIS ONE...also deserve to be used for some "higher causes". Grin

Laughing - I have used t-shirts in a few contests as packing and no one ever commented before. They are always new, so it isn't like there would be pit stains or anything, and they are generally decent shirts. I even sent a t-shirt to forum member t-shirt when he won something, and the irony was never appreciated... Sad

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: