Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Bigbruin.com 5th Birthday Party
Prizes, Pony Rides, and Apple Pie
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:20:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks! Wasn't busting chops or anything, just checking to see how other sites respond to this kind of thing.

But, it got me curious so I checked our log files and Legit Review doesn't seem to post our review news any more... I'll have to pass a memo to ~*77*~ to return the favor. Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:40:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

When I win the $25 BB card could I exchange it for a Bath & Body Works gift card? Wink Grin
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:22:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
But, it got me curious so I checked our log files and Legit Review doesn't seem to post our review news any more... I'll have to pass a memo to ~*77*~ to return the favor. Laughing

And the Hardware Review Sites War begins Laughing
SUSHRUKH
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 04:43:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow, atlast a worldwide contest.Thanks & please count me in. Smile

Posted it on :- http://bootdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266

Last edited by SUSHRUKH on Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:49:34; edited 2 times in total
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:23:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

One question concerning the Best Buy gift cards. They can only be used in the US, correct? I believe Canadian and International winners would not be able to use them.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 11:31:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

slugbug wrote:
One question concerning the Best Buy gift cards. They can only be used in the US, correct? I believe Canadian and International winners would not be able to use them.

Didn't consider that, but according to the back of each card:

"Redeemable at any US Best Buy location or online at BestBuy.com for merchandise or services only."

So... maybe you could use it online?
SUSHRUKH
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 13:40:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think, Slugbug is right.I've got one Amazon $50 card but couldn't use it as i'm not within the US or Canada.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 14:46:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
slugbug wrote:

Didn't consider that, but according to the back of each card:

"Redeemable at any US Best Buy location or online at BestBuy.com for merchandise or services only."

So... maybe you could use it online?

Probably not. The Canadian website for Best Buy is BestBuy.ca Laughing
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 09:56:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi all!

As first, Congratulations to BigBruin team and members for first 5 years, and for many many more successful years to come! Wave

Secondly, count me in for the contest too, please. My F@H username is the same as here. Sun

And finally - please excuse me cause i have 19 more posts to do. Laughing (and hopefully many more after that). Wink

Best wishes to all participants! Smile

SpeedZone.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 18:32:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
You must make at least twenty (non-spam) forum posts between April 01, 2008 and April 30, 2008.

Just thought I would mention something related to the rule quoted above... For those looking to qualify for the prizes, I'm going to have to say that saying "thanks" for every other contest posted here doesn't count as 1 of the 20 posts required.

You're all welcome to be thankful for the posts and what not, but I just wanted to get that out there early on... Evil Banana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 5 of 17

Jump to: