Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Bigbruin.com 5th Birthday Party
Prizes, Pony Rides, and Apple Pie
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 15:31:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

congrats SpeedZone and the other guys!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

bobletman
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 15:50:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

congrats on the win.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 15:53:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

RIGGED RIGGED!!! lol

just kidding.. lol

Congrats to the winners!!!
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 17:25:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

WOW..I actually won something...GREAT! Grin Smile

I was just thinking about buying some fan(s) in the next few days/weeks, because summer is coming and i noticed that my cpu&mobo temps were already some 5 degrees higher. And with PCI Cooling Booster and RAM Fan, i believe i could get lower temps (hopefully with not too much extra noise from RAM Fan - I just read in one review that it's loud, but that's where fan control units came in play, right? Smile ) So this prize came just at the right time! And although I kinda "hoped" (like probably majority of members) to win some gr.card (to be finally able to try crossfire King )...but if i take everything into account, then this is even better gift atm, and am really VERY HAPPY about it. Because if i got gr.card...i would probably have to also change psu...and still to buy fans to get lower temps...and only god knows what other problems would i also run into...so who cares about few FPS more or less...what really matters is that i'll be able to also keep my beer cold with USB Beverage Cooler! And that's what really counts! Grin Laughing King Wink

So Thank You Big Bruin staff and sponsors! Smile Congratulations to other winners (enjoy your prizes!) and best wishes to all other members too! Wave And for all members who havent won anything today...just dont give up...be active and stick with BB and I am sure that soon you'll win something too - because if i did...so can anyone else here! No doubt here! Wink

Thanks again and cya soon. Wave Wave Wave

(and now back to TrackMania NF....anyone else here wanna play too?...just find me inside and we'll race) Wink

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 17:48:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats to all, seems like things have been pretty busy around here lately. Hope people stick around a bit.
**cough**FOLD**cough**
Razz

Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 19:18:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats guys! Grin
Barracas
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 23:06:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This is awesome. I thank BigBruin and the members here. I've been laid off for nearly 2 months and have been playing more games lately when not job hunting. The job market has really tanked in my area in Ohio. This couldn't have came at a better time. Thanks all and congrats to the other winners. Happy Birthday BigBruin.

Gigabyte 3dAurora
AMD-939- X2 4400 @2.5gig 10x250fsb
DFI LanParty UltraD
Corsair HX620 PSU
OCZ400-2048 eldcpe-k 2x1g DDR @ 454mhz 2.5-3-2-5 9/10 divuder
3x Seagate 320 SATA 1 external Seagate 320 and external maxtor 160
EVGA 7600GT KO
Ultra ChillTEC CPU cooler
WinXP PRO
Acer 22in AL2223w

Last edited by Barracas on Fri, 02 May 2008 02:28:39; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Upon1
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 02 May 2008 00:30:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats to the winners!
Enigmachine
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 02 May 2008 08:29:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats guys! Enjoy the great prizes!
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 02 May 2008 14:47:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

congrats all!

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: